Friday, February 18, 2011

Sup?

So, what's up? You readin my blog? C'mon. HA! Just kiddin. I made this out of boredom and... I want to share stuff. I had 2 other blogs, the other one was a fashion blog, the other is somewhat an online diary that nobody knows about. THIS ACCOUNT, will be for the public. I don't care what you people will say. Talk about me behind my back of anything like that, 'coz you have to admit it (if you do backstab me) I'm worth talking about. (Just like now if you're reacting. >:P) 
 I would write about things I have been up to, things I will do, and stuff I did. Stuff I like too, like clothes, fashion and music. :) I'm not really good at introducing myself, and I have no plans of doing such.
 Anyway, if you're reading this, thanks for wasting your time. Tune in, I'll post some other "worth-reading" stuff. Trust me, I will. >:)


-VHING STAR

No comments:

Post a Comment