Wednesday, May 18, 2011

The Sexiest Curve In Your Body Is Your Smile

 Okay, so I have been wanting to go to boracay ever since. So when tis opportunity came, I pleaded that my parents would allow me to go! :D It was an all expense paid the family of my bestest friend. They're already like my second family. :)
 Boracay is an island with white sand that you can seldom see here. With the clear blue water that looks like you're in a pool. :D It has one of the coolest parties and oh! Not to mention, most actors and actresses go there every summer. Too bad we didn't see anyone. But it was still fun though!

Pink Swimsuit from Summer Splash
Denim Shorts - they were given to me. :)
And the awesome Dream catcher henna tattoo ♥



Pictures were taken by kethz. I just edited them. teehee! :3


After snorkeling :)

The Banana boat ride!! 

lovely sunset at the beach. ;)






No comments:

Post a Comment