Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Day 07 - A Picture of Your Childhood Crush

Daniel Radclifee

 It was not a crush -- I WAS HELPLESSLY MADLY INEVITABLY IN LOVE. haha. But that was before. I was pretty much "obsessed" with him, and obsessed kind of meant I was kid of wearing him -- like yeah. I bought a Harry Potter shirt when I was in elementary with his face right all over it. I was that in love. :))
 I did not miss any Harry Potter film. As I grow old, and the story of the movie is getting more and more mature. I learned that the Harry Potter movie isn't just about magic and tongue-twister spells and SMEEEXXYY accent, and hot actors, it was a wicked story that no one would stop talking about. :)
 Since the last Part of the Deathly Hallows is showing soon, I just wanna say I will miss waiting for Harry Potter each year. xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment