Wednesday, May 18, 2011

I AM ME

I'm not smart. I don't even belong at the top of my class. I don't have the fanciest clothes, nor branded dresses and shoes. I'm not popular and I don't stand out. I don't have the cutest smile nor the most gorgeous hair. I have bad hair days and my skin isn't smooth. I get pimples every now and then. I am not skinny. I don't have a sexy body. I don't have curves like you wish. I'm not a great dancer, nor a good singer. I can't even draw, and sometimes I think I'm talentless. I'm always a second option, and sometimes I'm not even in the options list. I act like I'm this strong girl online, but nobody reads my online diary. I'll be lucky if I get a lot of likes on facebook like her, or reblogs on tumblr like her. I'm just another girl in the crowd, you pass by me on the hallway most of the time. You don't even look at me, and I know you don't even know my name. I may not be like her, and I have to plans to be. Coz I'll be here hoping, that someday you will like me for me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment